Motorola Announces New Possibilities With Moto Z2 PlayJuly 20, 2017
At a recent media event, Motorola, one of the pioneers and a well-known name when it comes to smartphones, unveiled a new smartphone that will help in strengthening their position in the Philippine market. The new smartphone is a new addition to their solid Moto Z lineup, the Moto Z2 Play.
Here is the specs of the new Moto Z2 Play:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 (Octa-core)
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Software: Android 7.1.1, Nougat with Moto Experiences (Moto Display, Moto Actions, Moto Voice)
- Storage: 64GB Internal Storage with microSD support (up to 2TB)
- Memory: 4GB
- Rear Camera: 12MP, dual auto-focus pixel camera with 1.4um sensor, f/1.7 aperture, laser auto-focus, phase detection auto-focus, and dual LED color correlated temperature flash
- Front Camera: 5MP camera with a wide view lens, f/2.2 aperture, and dual LED color correlated temperature flash
- Video Capture: 480p (30fps), 720p (120fps), 1080p (60fps), 4K (30fps)
- Battery: 3000mAH
- Colors: Lunar Gray, Fine Gold
- Sim: Nano-SIM; Dual-SIM
- Audio: Front-ported loudspeaker, 3-mic support
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth version 4.2LE + EDR
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz + 5GHz
- Other Features: Water repellent nano-coating, Turbo Charging+
To further improve the experience of the future users of the Moto Z2 Play, Moto Mods have also been introduced in the event. The Moto Mods line are modifications or what we call quick upgrades to the Moto Z2 Play and these Moto Mods are also compatible with other smartphones of the Moto Z family. Moto Mods include a JBL speaker Mod, a gaming pad Mod, a camera Mod, and a battery charger Mod.
“Motorola remains committed to delivering meaningful experiences through innovative mobile technology to consumers. The Moto Z² Play is a testament of our Different is Better campaign,” shares John Rojo, Country Manager for Lenovo Mobile Business Group Philippines.
“We believe that the ultimate satisfaction we can give to our Filipino consumers is a transformative
experience. Motorola is keen to improve the digital lives of more Filipinos through the latest
innovations,” Rojo added.
The Moto Z2 Play is now available at Motorola stores and other partner shops for PhP 24, 999.