GCash Instapay to Bank Lets Users Escape Time Consuming Bank Lines This Father’s DayJune 7, 2019
Father’s day is just around the corner, and some of us won’t be able to spend it with our dads because of work and other personal stuff that’s going on in our lives. But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t ways to make him smile and let him feel our love and gratitude this Fathers day. Good thing, GCash partnered with Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas to enable Instapay to banks on the GCash app, which lets users transfer funds from his/her GCash wallet to a bank account or vice versa.
With Instapay now onboard the GCash app, fund transfer from a user’s GCash wallet to a bank account is now as easy as 1,2,3, and would only take a couple of minutes. The Instapay to bank service gives GCash users the ability to pay an online seller via bank transfer with just a couple of taps on any Android or iOS device in the comfort of their homes, or anywhere in the country. Now go get dad the back massager he’s been telling you about.
Below is a how-to guide on using the Instapay to banks service on GCash:
Note: Make sure that the G-Cash app is updated to the latest version.
- Log-in to your G-Cash.
- Select Send Money.
- Select Send Money to a Bank Account.
- Select which bank you wish to transfer funds.
- Enter the amount you want to send along with the complete details of the account holder, then select Next. (Note: Make sure that the amount and account details are correct. GCash is not liable with wrong sending of funds due to incorrect details.)
- Confirm the amount you wish to send and the details of the account you wish to transfer funds to.
- After pressing confirm, you’ll be directed to the confirmation screen. An SMS with the complete transaction details will also be sent to your registered number.
And with over 30 banks now partnered with GCash, the Instapay to banks service will allow users to deposit funds to their bank account(s) in the comfort of their homes and escape the time-consuming lines in the bank, which most of us dread. You can now have more time for other more meaningful things such as spending time with your dad this Father’s day.
We’ve listed down the partner banks of GCash, you can check the complete list below.
To top things off, the Instapay to banks service is FREE and will not include any additional charges. With that, dad won’t be the only one smiling this father’s day, right?