Beyerdynamic Launches First ANC Headphone, the Lagoon ANCNovember 11, 2019
Beyerdynamic, a trusted brand of audio equipment, has recently launched its ANC headphone in the Philippines, the Lagoon ANC.
The Lagoon ANC is the brand’s first ANC headphone to date. It takes pride in its Active Noise Cancelling technology. It uses digital Active Noise Cancelling which is partnered with hybrid technology. The combination allows the Lagoon ANC to eliminate ambient sounds through the combined help of the microphones inside the earcups and the ones outside the casing. The unwanted noise or environmental noise is recognized by the microphones outside the casing and gets cancelled out by the counter noise-wave produced by the integrated mics.
Aside from having an Active Noise Cancelling feature, the Lagoon ANC also boasts the brand’s fresh sound personalization feature in the form of MOSAYC. It is Beyerdynamic’s own sound personalization app that was made possible with the help of Mimi Defined. This feature automatically customizes the sound of a wireless Beyerdynamic headphone, aligning it to the hearing of its user, enabling the headphone to grow with its users through the years.
With the combination of Beryerdynamic’s MOSAYC and Hybrid ANC features, the Lagoon ANC is a cut above the rest in the wireless ANC headphones segment and will surely be a standard in this segment.
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Acoustic design: Closed
- Frequency response: 10 – 30,000 Hz
- Form factor: Over-Ear
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) Digital Active Noise Cancelling with hybrid technology
- Number of steps for ANC: 2
- Transmission: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, SPP
- Audio codecs: aptX LL, aptX, AAC, SBC
- Voice quality: cVc
- Firmware update is possible: Yes
- Range: Up to 10 m
- Battery runtime: Up to 46 h (without ANC), Up to 24 h (with ANC)
- Charging port type: USB-C
- Type of cable: Analog AUX audio cable, 1.20 m, 3.5 mm jack, stereo
- Remote & microphone: Touchpad integrated with the right ear cup including handsfree microphone
- Weight: 280g
Availability and price
|One of its high-end audiophile headphones, the Amiron, was also present on the table. It is one of Beyerdynamic headphones that’s equipped with Tesla drivers.|